Here you find information about the conference fees and the online registration.
A Full Conference Registration gives you access to all main program sessions, coffee breaks, the welcome reception, the banquet, and the conference proceedings. A reduced Student Conference Registration includes access to all main program sessions, coffee breaks, and the conference proceedings. In order to register as student a proof of your student status is required. If you need an invitation letter, please send you request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the proof of payment.
until 30 June
from 1 July
from 1 Sept.
|Full Conference Registration||490 €||590 €||640 €|
|Student Conference Registration||150 €||250 €||300 €|
|Full Workshop Registration||125 €||175 €||225 €|
|Half-Day Tutorial Registration||100 €||125 €||150 €|
|Full-Day Tutorial Registration||150 €||175 €||200 €|
The workshop and tutorial fees are per workshop or tutorial and include lunch and coffee breaks. Registration for more than one workshop or tutorial is possible (please refer to the program for possible collisions). Registration for the main conference is mandatory in order to register for tutorials or workshops.
The registration for the conference is possible via the conference management system http://www.conftool.com/interact2015/.
A registration can be transferred to another participant up to 15 August 2015 at no cost.
In case of cancelations the following will apply:
- All service fees paid when the registration was made will be forfeited.
- Bank charges for the repayment of the registration fee will be for the cost of the participant.
- The EURO (€) equivalent will be used to calculate international refunds.
- A 10% admin fee will be applicable to all cancellations made before 1 July 2015.
- A 20% admin fee will be applicable to all cancellations made between 1 July 2015 and 1 August 2015.
- No refund will be made for cancellations after 1 August 2015.